In Line Chiropractic Office Info
New Patient Information
In an effort to better serve you, below is information about the initial intake forms prior to your first appointment.
- New Patient Information and Medical History are to be completed in the office. My office is attempting to be paperless and I am using a software program that I do not have the ability to send you the link to these forms ahead of time. You will have enough time in our New Patient visit to complete all the necessary documentation.
Below are THREE forms for you to read ahead of time if you would like to. These forms are included in my software program and will be electronically signed with your intake documentation.
What To Expect on Your First Visit
- Initial treatment day- you will fill out the appropriate paperwork
- Consultation and Examination
- Spinal specific myofascial work
- Spinal and extremity adjustment
- Patient education
- Ice/heat protocol
- Stretching and strengthening regimen when indicated
- Proper ergonomic education
Payment and Insurance
Dr. Bissonette is not a preferred provider for any insurance company. However, as a service to the patient, she will bill your insurance.
In Line Chiropractic does accept credit cards for an additional 2.75% fee. Cash and checks are accepted at the time of treatment. Billing will be provided to the insurance company, not the patient for reimbursement.
Dr. Shanna Bissonette, DC, is a chiropractor in Mammoth Lakes and has a satellite office in Bishop. She treats patients with acute and chronic pain presentations, headaches, neck and lower back pain regularly. Her healthcare approach is to focus on the musculoskeletal and nervous system and the effects of these disorders on general health.